Wednesday, January 30, 2013

On result

I've just received my result. Alhamdulillah. All of the subjects meet my expectations of getting the grade and being passed only. Haha. Yeah. Now I officially can't take history as my subject. We can only be friend through readings and general knowledge not with exam. No regrets as I know what I have done along the 3 months back. The most important thing is you know what you have been doing wrong and how to fix it back. Don't take this as the end eventhough you know that the journey is far away ahead and you think it's impossible. Keep running and chasing. Never look back. Move on with positive mind and attitude. You know your own capability. Push it to the highest limit. And yes, don't forget, any effort being done without relying to and asking from Allah, the result will never meet your satisfaction. 

No comments: