Friday, January 6, 2012

wisdom teeth

**UPDATES**

Anyone ever heard about wisdom teeth? Bahasa kita panggil gigi bongsu. I am currently suffered the pain from this wisdom tooth - my left lower teeth. Ini dah masuk hari ke 5 dah ni. Mak suruh pergi jumpa dentist, tapi aku takut karang tetiba dr. suruh buat gum incision and extraction. Tak nak. As long as I can bear the pain, I will not go to the dentist eventhough I love seeing dentist rather than medical doctor. But when it comes to surgical procedure, bye-bye doc. Takut la tengok dia punya jarum and syringe dia besar gabak tu. Dental punya syringe nak inject tu besar gila. Seram. Hari tu time kena cabut gigi untuk braces pun nasib baik tak terkencing je. Huahuahua. My friend said that the pain is bearable since I used to wear braces which the pain had caused me to eat only bubur and nasi lembik for 2 weeks. So rasanya, buat lepas final lah. Takut tiba-tiba kena demam after the minor surgery. Mati la, dah la nak last 2 papers tu paper berat2. Takpe, after final, boleh buat ade chance nak kurus. Sebab bila sakit, mesti susah nak makan. Kurang makan = kurang lah sikit berat. :P

THE UPDATES: I went to see the dentist this morning since the pain really suffocated me to open my mouth and swallow my food, and the dentist said that the teeth is yet to come, still in the gum and I just need to do the scaling. She gave me the antibiotics. Kena scaling pun, there goes RM 100.00. Modal nak beli skirt dah ilek. Alhamdulillah, it feels better now.


This is my condition

This is the syringe for the anesthetic. Mine was bigger than this.

No comments: