Saturday, September 7, 2013

Busy bee and me

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

*FUHFUHFUH* Blowing some dust and spider web.

I don't know if I still have readers here. I'll act as if I had one before. Hehe.
It'd been almost 4 month since the last post. I was too busy to write up some.
Too many things to cope up and run off with.

Alhamdulillah. Everything goes well despite some emotional turbulence and crisis. But, that's what we called life right. Every single thing happens with absolutely reason(s) behind it. It's our job to find the wisdom and learn from it.

And hello September. Tomorrow marks my new journey being 3rd year student. If I exclude this upcoming semester, I only have 2 more semesters to go with. Time do fly fast. And I am becoming more adult in 19 days, oh, how I wish. I'm still a kiddo though. :)

To sum up my 4 month activities apart from studying like a geek and nerd, here we go;

MAY:
Having fun time with these kids while teaching them. I am a CIKGU! :)

 JUNE:
Trip to Sabah with besties. My second independent trip without my parents after Australia.
I am blessed to have friends like this people
JULY:




My first and last presentation in Arabic. I've finished learning Arabic formally for my undergrad requirement. But, I do really hope that I can still learn the language so that it'll not be wasted since I don't really use it frequently. 

AUGUST:

It's Raya month. Apart from getting horizontally challenged by food, it's the time to meet lovely people. <3 p="">


We are Hassan's family


KKBians 0809

Jaja. UIA mate. The one who I always turn to. Future business partner

KAA 0507. We remain unchanged. <3 span="">


May Allah ease our journey. Biidznillah.

P/S: I want some classic English and Malay literature book and anthology for my birthday prezzies. Who'd like to give me? Hehe

No comments: