Saturday, March 2, 2013

O Allah, I really want to enter Your jannah

O Allah,
I really want to enter Your jannah,
But I've sinned so many
that I don't feel like I could be part of it.

O Allah,
I don't want to be put in the jahannam
for it is so scary that makes me teary.
But I am afraid that
I don't belong to Your paradise.
Neither do I want to stay with the fire.

O Allah,
Guide me to the right way
Protect me from going astray
For I don't want to be swept away.

O Allah,
Help me for I am your weakest creation
Know nothing but wanna go to your heaven
Do nothing but asking your protection.

O Allah,
Forgive me when I'm wrong
Because I've sinned for so long

O Allah,
Give me Your blessing,
Remind me with Your mercy
For I really want to enter Your jannah.

"Rabbana atina fiddunya hasanah, wa fil akhirati hasanah, wa qina 'azabannar."

No comments: