Wednesday, September 5, 2012

hello september

Time flies fast. It's already September. Counting days to change the digits of my age. New revolution perhaps? I hope so. Lately, I've been 'flooded' with lots of happiness and love - friends, family, exam result. Alhamdulillah for that. I hope it will continue. Next week, I'll be starting my new semester, my 2nd year. Hopefully it will go smoothly and victoriously. Insya-Allah. New challenge ahead. :)

Ouh, Mimi tweeted this quote yesterday. 

"Relationship is a learning process. Teach me, let me learn. I am not giving up on you, so don't you give up on me."
I just don't know why but I feel the 'impact' of the words. A regret?
May Allah take away any doubt and regret that I've been thinking and doing for all this while. Hope for something better in every day of life. It just a matter of time. 
Bunch of happiness and love

No comments: