Friday, November 25, 2011

current wishlists

My current wishlists cum to be my obsession;

Fuji Mini Instax 7s
Polaroid SUN LMS
Ultra Wide & Slim - Tomodachi You

Diana Mini

Fuhhh!
Seems like I have to start cutting off my food and monthly shopping expenses to get the Instax @ Polaroid and Tomodachi You @ Diana Mini before my semester break holiday begins.

Dulu bila tengok English movie, mesti dorang pakai polaroid kalau tangkap gambar, masa tu memang kagum gila lah. Daripada dulu lagi berangan nak ada satu. Tapi zaman aku kecil-kecil dulu, I don't have that much exposure. So, sekarang, boleh la penuhi hasrat hati tu. Hihihihi. And for analogue camera pulak, rasa macam classic and vintage gila arts form dia. I easily fall in love dengan benda yang agak rare and unique. Maybe some may say, I just following trend, you know the lomography thingy. Tapi, apparently not, I just do this for my own self satisfaction. :)

Ada yang nak belanja saya tak?

Picture courtesy:  http://www.theclickshop.net

No comments: