Friday, December 7, 2012

clouds

I fall in love easily. I mean falling in love with beauty. Who doesn't love beauty. It's a nature of human being, isn't it? :)
So, now I want to share with all of you about my current love for beauty - CLOUDS!
I've been amazed by clouds since I was a little kids when I would play with my family the guessing game on the shape of the clouds. A bunch of 'white cottons' that can form into many shapes.
And I'm grateful that this semester, I lived in a place where I can enjoy the scenery of blue sky and the cute clouds.

Here we go! Enjoy the picture like you're chewing marshmallow for the fluffiness of the clouds is so irresistible. ;)










Have you not seen how God makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a stack, and then you see the rain come out of it...

[ 24:43]



No comments: