Saturday, October 29, 2011

hello sweat and fat!

This week,I managed to hold myself from not going back to my dearly beloved home after non-stop 7 weeks  of doing it without boring.

Thank you to my term-papers and mid-semester examination.
Ho-yeah.

Oh, btw, I'm not joining any club or organisation that requires meeting and commitment this semester. Feels like having a normal life as a student. It's heaven you know. :D
And, apart of that, I become so enthusiastic going to swimming. Yeay me! Thanks to Amal :)
At least, I changed from the mak dugong to a shark whom prefer to move rather than lay on the bed. Haha.

Another thing that has made me to become more productive than before is the cycling activity. I prefer cycling and aerobic too (bought the CD!)  rather than jogging or walking. Since UIA has offered irresistible temptation whereby you can rent the bicycle with only RM 1, so, I'm not going to miss the chance.
As I can remember, I did not cycle since I was form 3 which was 4 years ago. Excited!

So, no more sleeping like a dugong in the evening like always.

And,
HELLO SWEAT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON! YOU TOO MUSHY FATS! ;P

No comments: