Friday, October 22, 2010

time,

it's not the time yet to regret everything
it's not the time yet to leave everything that i had started
it's not the time yet to back off
it's not the time yet to surrender
it's not the time yet to be a loser
it's not the time yet to give up

it's the time to wake up
it's the time to finish the mess that i created
it's the time to leave the sadness
it's the time to be myself again
it's the time to search for a real life
it's the time to be a winner
it's the time to be great than usual
it's the time to accept everything eventhough it looks like tough and hard
it's the time to move
it's the time to have the strength back

I KNOW I CAN DO IT.

i'll be like the old ASYIQIN during SPM and wake up with great success like i had achieved during my SEM 4. being a busy girl always wake me up from a very comfortable daydream. i know if i am busy, i will succeed. put the spirit on!

No comments: