Thursday, March 18, 2010

road not taken

 this poem, i learnt it when i was in form 4. i still remember. ms marlina taught us i counseling room. oh, when the time had came for english subject, most of my classmates preferred study in counseling room. the mood of english was always there. i think that this poem is very suitable for me right now. 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
.
i hope that phrase will prove the truth. yeah, i choose the course that i, myself would never imagine that i'm taking that course. so, i hope that ALLAh always help me to go through all the circumstances that waiting for me ahead. insya-ALLAH, god will

oh, i found this phrase when i read my abi fbook status. it was written by my 2006 senior, he said;
Remember, The Road Not Taken will always benefit you more than you can ever imagine! :P
so, now, i have the confidence for what i am doing. thanks senior even you don't know me. your words are such enthusiasted me.

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by ROBERT FROST
 
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

No comments: